Sena is among the most popular brand names when it comes to motorcycle Bluetooth headsets and intercom systems. This is a distinction which the company has earned through the production of an entire line of high-quality products which offer numerous options for customization coupled with intuitive ease-of-use.
For those who are looking for crystal-clear audio, one excellent product worth considering is the Sena 20S-01. This motorcycle Bluetooth 4.1 communication system features high definition sound. Advanced Noise Control helps to keep unwanted background noise at bay so that your music and conversation stay loud and clear in the foreground while you ride.
While the main focus with the Sena 20S-01 is on sound quality, this headset includes a lot of other fantastic features as well. As the headset is compatible with a wide range of other devices, you can use it to navigate with GPS, listen to FM radio, play your favourite tunes, or place hands-free phone calls. In short, the Sena 20S-01 is the all-in-one solution you have been searching for to stay connected and entertained while you are on the road.
- Fantastic range. The Sena SMH10-D is a popular motorcycle headset which works over a half mile range—which a lot of riders feel is pretty great. The Sena 20S-01 blows it out of the water with an intercom range of up to 1.2 miles. So if range is what you are after, the Sena 20S-01 is a superior option.
- Excellent sound quality. With HD audio and Advanced Noise Control, you should be able to hear clearly while you are riding.
- Compatibility is great. This system is equipped with Bluetooth 4.1 and Universal Intercom technology. With this protocol, you can talk to riders wearing headsets from other brands, not just Sena headsets.
- Audio multitasking. Using this feature, you are able to listen to your music while also talking to other riders or using your GPS. Other headsets can only play one stream of audio at once, resulting in lots of interruptions. With the Sena 20S-01, you’ll enjoy a seamless listening and chatting experience.
- Multiple options to control your headset. With the Sena 20S-01, you are getting a system which is powered through a comprehensive voice command system. That means you never have to take your hands off the handlebars and are able to stay safe while you ride. If you want, you can buy the Handlebar Remote add-on. This gives you even more nuanced control, but still allows you to keep your hands in place on the handlebars.
- Plenty of mounting options. You should be able to install the Sena 20S-01 on just about any motorcycle helmet you happen to own.
- The intercom is not so useful around corners. While the range is good you do need line-of-sight for reliable bike-to-bike communication.
- No weatherproofing. You shouldn’t try to use this product in the rain; it can easily become damaged.
Disclosure: TwoWayRadioTalk.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.