One of the best-known Motorola two-way radios for business is the APX 6000 P25. The original APX 6000 P25 was designed to function as a sturdy radio which would be ideal both for everyday scenarios and crisis situations as they arose. But as technology has evolved, Motorola saw the need to take the APX 6000 P25 further. The result is the new APX 6000 P25 Enhanced two-way radio. This is the next level of Motorola communications technology.
What is different about the enhanced APX 6000 P25? This version of the radio is compatible with Bluetooth 4.0, wi-fi, and Adaptive Audio Engine. These fresh features make it easy and fast to keep the radio up-to-date, and also make it possible to pair it up with a wide variety of wireless accessories. This boosts functionality and adaptability, and also makes it possible to deal with crisis situations more expediently. Bands include 7/800 MHz, VHF, and UHF.
With its huge array of powerful features, the APX 6000 P25 Enhanced version is Motorola’s ultimate answer to the need for a business two-way radio which is ready to handle any environment and any scenario.
- Awesome rugged design features. The APX 6000 P25 is shaped like a “T.” This provides for a steadier grip in slippery conditions. The IP68 waterproofing allows for up to four hours of submersion in two meters of water. The body of the radio is made of aluminium alloy, providing extra water resistance. There is a dual latch battery, and also tempered glass for the display. The radio meets the MIL-STD 810 C, D, E, F, G ratings.
- Ease-of-use and accessibility. With the Top Display, you can see notifications at a glance and check on your device status. Different colors are used for different types of events. There are also radio profiles as well as voice announcements.
- Adaptive audio. This includes active noise suppression, gain control, equalization and windporting.
- Advanced security features. The APX 6000 P25 goes way above and beyond when it comes to security. Your data is protected by AES, ADP and DES encryption. Two-factor authentication, P25 radio authentication, and Over-the-air Re-key (OTAR) all act in concert to further ensure the security of your communications.
- Stay connected. Finally, with this enhanced version of the APX 6000 P25, there is an array of powerful features for connectivity. Wi-fi can be used to download updates for your radio. Bluetooth 4.0 allows for connection to many different devices, while a special feature called Emergency Find Me makes it possible for you to send out a distress signal. With onboard GPS, you can keep track of your employees.
- Mission Critical Geofence. This is a very cool feature; with it, first responders who arrive on location are instantly put in touch with one another. That way they can get right to work without wasting time trying to find the right talkgroup.
- Steep learning curve. This should be expected with any two-way radio with so many outstanding features.